
David bought me my birthday dinner to another oyster fest, but this time, at Fish. I picked this place based on Yelp reviews of oyster happy hours in ny and it was more than what we could’ve asked for, especially after dining: 6 blue point oysters (or littleneck clams) + wine/beer for $8. What’s even better about this deal is that it’s not for limited amount of hours; it’s all day, every day. Amazing much? They don’t have a huge oyster selection in terms of variety but every one of them that we tried, it was perfect. What I loved about Fish’s oysters was that all 48 of the oysters were prepared with absolute perfection. Meaning, each and every oysters’ juice were filled to the brim of the shell, no remainder residue on the shell after each consumption, chilled and refreshing beyond my heart can desire. We also ordered dozen Kumamoto’s and they were, of course, amazing and beyond our expectation. Each table has a tin can of old bay seasoning which complements their variety of entrees and especially the fries!
I highly highly recommend Fish and I, myself, will be going there many many more times! I’m already craving them and it hasn’t been a week yet!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment